Add a blast of bass
JBL’s BassPro12 powered subwoofer adds a blast of bass to your vehicle so you can really feel your music’s impact as you drive. JBL designed this bass system to shine in the car environment, tuning it for tight, responsive low notes.
Powerful bass from a 12″ sub
The BassPro12 enclosure features a JBL 12″ sub that really brings the thunder with its polypropylene cone and hi-roll rubber surround. The built-in 150-watt amplifier is matched up perfectly to the sub, so it won’t wimp out when it’s time to rock. Use an amp wiring kit to power up the BassPro12, and you’ve turned your car into a concert hall.
Unique port for compact design
The enclosure features JBL’s unique Slipstream port, which offers shorter length with a wide-mouth opening that reduces port noise and distortion. This means that JBL can build a more compact enclosure, and still get great performance from this hard-hitting sub. The medium-density fiberboard construction offers strength and durability under extreme conditions, while the carpet covering protects your investment.
- powered subwoofer enclosure
- 12″ sub with polypropylene cone
- built-in 150 watt RMS amplifier (450 watts peak)
- remote bass-level control included
- speaker- and line-level inputs
- variable low-pass crossover (40-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 45 Hz)
- phase switch (0°, 180°)
- frequency response: 35-120 Hz
- fuse rating: 25A